|Company Profile Contacts News Services Cargo Survey Marine Survey Materials Laboratory Contacts|
|ALEX STEWART CAUCASUS LTD|
|Cargo Survey / Cargo Inspection|
- Inspection of cargo while unloading is performed to determine the quantity and condition of the goods on arrival. Conducted on-site discharge - of the vessel, in the car, from the car, from the container. Then control the placement of stock.
- Inspection of cargo overload is used to determine the number and condition of cargo transhipped cargo. Conducted on-site overload.
- Inspection of cargo loading is performed to determine the quantity and condition of the cargo transhipped cargo. Conducted on-site pickup.
- Talmanky account is to determine the amount of cargo.
- Marking of cargo carried for visual seperatsii cargo.
- Control of reweighing cargo carried out to determine the weight of cargo.
- Pre-sale inspection of the goods is to determine the key parameters / characteristics of the goods, attached as a contract.
- Any pre-shipping inspection is to determine the key parameters / characteristics of the goods specified in the contract between the parties directly Nered loading.
- Identification of the cargo carried for a complete picture of the cargo, determining the number and extent of existing damage.
- Identification of the cargo, the insured event occurred conducted to confirm the insured and to determine the number and extent of existing damage.
- Invetarizatsionnaya inspection is carried out to determine whether the goods with the accompanying documents.
- Sampling is conducted for himichekogo analysis of the material.
- Inspection status of containers and tank containers is used to determine the status of containers and tank containers for damage and according to customer requirements.
- Exposure controls nuclear waste is to determine the degree of radioactivity of the cargo and issue the certificate radioactive safety.