|Company Profile Contacts News Services Cargo Survey Marine Survey Materials Laboratory Contacts|
|ALEX STEWART CAUCASUS LTD|
|Marine Survey / Marine Inspection|
- Draft survey - wieght determination of the cargo by by calculations based on vessels drafts and deductions.
- Ullage survey - weight determination of liquid cargoes
- Bunker Survey - determining the amount of fuel on board.
- Inspection of the vessel at the entrance to the charter or goes out of the charter is conducted in order to avoid mutual claims between the shipowner and the charterer.
- Calculation of the stability of the vessel is to determine the proper installation sudna.Zapas stability - the degree of security of the ship from capsizing.
- Inspection watertight hatch covers is to determine the tightness of hatch covers and avoid wetting goods.
- Inspection of damage to the ship after the incident.
- Inspection of cleanliness of holds is to determine the readiness of the vessel for loading.
- Inspection of bulk cargo and gas quantification and quality of liquid cargo on board.